Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our IT Purpose? To provide remarkable IT service, expertise and knowledge to all employees, while providing the newest technologies to our members
To achieve our purpose we want to hire an Applications Systems Administrator who:
- Loves to analyze, trouble-shoot and solve problems
- Stays current on trends and changes in tech
- Thrives in an end user trainer/advisor role
You’ll have experience in:
- Monitoring software applications
- Collaborating with application owners/end users
- Managing workflow and process requirements
- Application testing, upgrades, and maintenance
- B.S. in Computer Science or related experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Information Technology (Banking or regulated environments highly preferred)
- Fluency in Microsoft desktop software – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Visio. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is desirable
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and communicating across all levels of the organization