Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct received awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Innovative Staff Development. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our IT Purpose? To provide remarkable IT service, expertise and knowledge to all employees, while providing the newest technologies to our members.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire a:
- Problem solver – love to analyzing, trouble-shooting and fixing problems
- Trend tracker – stay current on trends and changes in tech
- Collaborator – thrives in an end user trainer/advisor role and working with application owners and end users
- Watcher – monitor, test, upgrade and maintain applications
- Process owner – mange work flow and process requirements
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with additional financial incentives. We’ll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Information Technology (Banking or regulated environments highly preferred)
- Fluency in Microsoft desktop software – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Visio. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is desirable
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and communicating across all levels of the organization
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.