Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are searching for a Deposit Servicing Associate to join the Direct Federal Credit Union team!
The Deposit Servicing Associate's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist credit union members with questions related to deposits
- Serve as liaison between various internal departments to answer deposit related questions or assist in solving problems
- Processing ACH transactions, wires, daily Shoreline reports, and annual 1099 and 5498 corrections
- IRA contributions, rollovers, transfers
- Assure that all IRA plan documentation and procedures are maintained in accordance with state and federal regulatory requirements and company policies
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Two years of experience in banking or deposit servicing
- ACH processing experience - Must have experience with Federal Reserve reporting
- Experience with IRA transactions (rollovers, transfers, contributions, RMDs) - Must have an understanding of IRA rules and regulations
- An ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills