Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently searching for a Director of Loan Operations to join our team. Reporting to the Vice President of Lending, the Director of Loan Operations will be responsible for managing the day to day operations in the Lending department, leading the implementation of new products and systems and managing key vendor relationships.
- Ensuring that Lending Associates are developed to their maximum potential and achieve service goals by identifying training resources and coaching opportunities
- Maintain and enforce sound underwriting practices in accordance with Direct Federal’s loan policies
- Monitor loan quality and participate in review of all problem loans
- Assist the VP of Lending with legal and regulatory compliance
- Manage the design, use, and performance of all origination, processing and underwriting systems
- Assist the VP of Lending with policy recommendations, product introduction, and process improvement.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the financial services industry required, with a minimum of five years in consumer and/or mortgage lending.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Proven ability to make logical and sound decisions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal, organizational, project management, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate our core values of; drive, integrity, resilience, engagement, competence, and teamwork.