Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perform all types of customer account transactions and cash handling within limits of established credit union policies
- Sell bank money orders, official checks, etc., as requested by members
- Balance daily work as prescribed, resolves teller differences, assists in processing office work including balancing money orders, bank checks, account withdrawals and deposit tickets
- Complete CTR/SAR reports as needed
- Reconcile and provide basic support for coin machines, etc.
- Watch for fraudulent transactions and identities and report to supervisor as soon as suspected
- Submit unresolved issues to appropriate departments
- Communicate resolutions to members in a timely manner
- Assist members with product and service specific inquiries and support relating to all types of deposit accounts and including Internet Banking/Bill Pay, Debit/ATM cards, ACH, wire transfers, electronic statements, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Relevant computer skills