No risk. High yield. Federally-backed savings with outstanding local service.
No matter which term you choose, your investment is federally insured and has a fixed interest rate that’s guaranteed. Share Certificates are comparable to CDs or Certificates of Deposit. Credit Unions have Share Certificates while banks have CDs/Certificates of Deposit.
Benefits of our Share Certificates include:
- No hidden fees
- Open with as little as $250
- Flexible terms ranging from three months to five years
- Federally insured to at least $250,000. Talk to us about options available for Certificates greater than $250,000.
High interest, easy-access savings with six free withdrawals per month.
- Rate starts at 0.55% APY for balances over $25,000
- $500 Minimum to open
- Avoids the stress of the stock market while still earning an above-average interest rate
Federally-insured savings account featuring no fees and anytime/anywhere access through online banking.
- 0.10% APY*
- Open with as little as $5
- Free ATM access through SUM Network ATMs
- Federally insured up to $250,000
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY). The minimum to open and earn APY is $5.00. The APY and dividend rates are effective as of 11/1/19 and rates may change at any time without notice. Fees could reduce earnings on these accounts. Transfers from statement savings accounts or money market accounts to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, facsimile, or computerized transfer are limited to six transfers per monthly statement cycle.
Rollover your IRA with a risk-free savings strategy designed to help you save for the long-term. Whether you’re changing jobs or about to retire, Direct Federal will offer personal assistance to help you rollover your IRA into one of the following:
- Money Market Account
Minimum deposit of $500
Perfect if you would like to make scheduled automatic deposits to your IRA with every direct deposit.
- 24-Month Variable-Rate CD
Current Rate: 0.965% | APY: 0.97%
Minimum deposit of $50
Perfect if you would like to make monthly contributions to your IRA.
- Fixed-Rate CD
Rates mirror our Fixed Rate CDs. View rates here.
Minimum deposit of $250
Perfect if you prefer to make your annual IRA contribution all at once.