YOUR BIGGEST PURCHASE DESERVES OUR LOW RATES AND GREAT SERVICE
For some, finding the right home loan may mean finding the very best mortgage rate. For others, it may be about finding a mortgage that fits your specific needs and an experienced lender that you can trust. Luckily, with Direct Federal, you can have it all.
Whether you are looking to refinance or buy a new home, your Mortgage Specialist will be there to provide you with expert advice every step of the way.
Fast application process.
Quick and easy application; get a preliminary approval that same day or within 24 business hours.
More than one way to apply.
Apply online, 24/7, or simply call or stop in during business hours.
Customized to fit your needs.
Small or large, short term or long term. Owner-occupied or investment property. You can choose the loan that’s right for you, with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years and $50,000 up to $2,000,000. We offer refinance cashback options, purchase, construction to permanent, and 1-4 family residential investment property loans.
No surprises, no hidden fees.
Once we provide you with a closing cost, it’s guaranteed. And rest assured, there are no “junk fees” for underwriting, processing, or document preparation.
What happens after my application is approved?
Once you’ve submitted your application, you will have a personal Mortgage Specialist follow up with you to provide additional help and guidance.
Once you’ve submitted your application, you will have a personal Mortgage Specialist follow up with you to provide additional help and guidance. Your Mortgage Specialist will be your single point of contact from here. He or she will send you an approval letter, order an appraisal from a licensed appraiser familiar with home values in your area, and prepare your loan for closing. The closing will take place at the office of our attorney in your area, who will act as our agent. Before closing, your Mortgage Specialist will contact you to walk through the final information and answer any questions you might have.
How do I apply for a Direct Federal mortgage?
You can apply for your mortgage online in less than 15 minutes. Someone from our Mortgage Team will reach out to you shortly after you apply.
Completing your mortgage application online is just like completing one on paper — with the added benefit of being able to complete it anytime, anywhere. Plus, at any time, you may stop and save your application; then return to it later. Expect your application to take about 15 minutes to complete. A series of prompts and helpful tips will guide you through each screen to help you through each stage of the application process, which includes the following steps:
- Start App – You’ll be asked to select a username and password to ensure security and privacy. Create and enter your username and password here and make a note of them for your records.
- Loan Details – Enter the address, price and other information related to the property you are purchasing OR REFINANCING .
- Personal Info – Provide the name, date of birth and SOCIAL SECURITY number for each borrower.
- Employment Income – Tell us about your current employment situation, including gross income and any additional income you may receive.
- Expenses – What is your current monthly expense for housing?
- Asset Info – Provide a list of your financial assets, including bank accounts and investments, in order to verify that you have access to sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
- Submit App – After a few final questions, simply submit the APPLICATION to Direct Federal and a MORTGAGE SPECIALIST will follow up with you
And that’s it! If you could like to get started right away, you may apply now.
What if I have more questions along the way?
If you don’t find the information you’re looking for on our website, feel free to call us at 781.433.2929, or stop in and see us.
If you don’t find the information you’re looking for on our website, feel free to call us at 781.433.2929 or stop in and see us.