What should I do when an unauthorized check clears my account?

Speak to a Direct Federal Member Service Representative. This can be done by visiting the branch or calling us at 781-455-6500. Once it is established that the item is unauthorized, an affidavit of forgery needs to be completed and either mailed to Direct Federal or taken into the branch for processing. Once the process is complete, the funds will be returned to your account.

Affidavit of Forgery

View All FAQs

Contact Us

We’re here for you on your schedule.