Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
The Senior Staff Accountant will manage the month end closing process, prepare journal entries, review expense analysis reports and make adjustment recommendations to the Controller. Ensure the credit unions asset and liability accounts are in balance on a daily basis and comply with GAAP. Monitor the day to day activities of the department associates and provide guidance when necessary to ensure job functions are being performed.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and a minimum of three years’ experience in a banking or credit union environment. Previous managerial and/or leadership experience in a goal-oriented service environment is a plus.
Loan servicing associate
- Disburse all auto loans and indirect auto loans
- Manage all indirect loan packages ensuring accuracy of documentation
- Set up all loan packages and input information in Summit system
- Prepare and deliver required loan documentation to members
- Support Visa product by completing daily settlement, setting up new accounts, processing adjustments
- Two years loan servicing experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Ensure a timely and thorough review of application requests for first mortgage, indirect, consumer, HELOC and commercial loans, consistent with Direct’s credit guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Minimum of five years underwriting experience
- Experience in commercial lending preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical and decision making skills. Registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) will be required.
MEMBER SERVICES ASSOCIATE
- Answer inquiries from potential members interested in Direct’s products and services and current members who have questions regarding their accounts
- Resolve member problems regarding their checking, savings, ATM/debit cards and Visa accounts
- Process loan applications accurately and efficiently
- Review members’ existing account relations and cross-sell needed products and services that provide long term solutions for members, while delivering remarkable service
- Minimum of two years customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.