Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
director of finance
- Manage the credit union’s investment portfolio
- Monitor the daily liquidity position of the credit union
- Coordinate and prepare monthly cash flow, all supporting liquidity exhibits, and investment reports
- Make recommendations to maximize net interest margin through pricing of deposits
- Assist in the preparation of product profitability models
- Implement and create forecasting simulations
- Assist in financial analysis projects and studies of various elements of the business, report findings, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum five years’ experience in a banking or credit union environment
- Strong analytical and technical skills
creative brand specialist
We are seeking a Creative Brand Specialist to join our growing Marketing department! You will provide creative and art direction to our ad agency, as well as create designs, concepts, and content to represent the Direct Federal brand in a variety of mass media channels including print, digital and mobile advertising, social media, email marketing and employee communications.
- Provide creative direction, art direction and design for promotions, advertisements, and campaigns through a variety of media outlets and marketing initiatives.
- Grow and develop existing brand standards while maintaining brand identity and integrity
- Social media content creation and channel management
- Creation of graphics for email marketing and Direct.com
- Content creator for Direct.com blog and inbound marketing efforts
- Print production and vendor coordination
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of digital file formats (tiff, gif, jpeg, png, eps, pdf, etc.), their benefits, limitations, and ideal implementations
- Portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of design principles across a variety of platforms including print and web graphics
- Project management skills
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 2 years work experience in a Marketing Department
- Web site management experience is a plus
Loan servicing associate
- Disburse all auto loans and indirect auto loans
- Manage all indirect loan packages ensuring accuracy of documentation
- Set up all loan packages and input information in Summit system
- Prepare and deliver required loan documentation to members
- Support Visa product by completing daily settlement, setting up new accounts, processing adjustments
- Two years loan servicing experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Day-to-day operations of the core technology infrastructure and software
- Process development and delivery of systems connecting to the core and internal and external customer support
- Ensure that information necessary for internal and external reporting is available, current, and accurate, and that tools for core-related reporting meet business requirements.
- Minimum two years’ experience in an Information Technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with a core financial services or strong understanding of databases and reporting
- HP-UX experience preferred, some Unix/Linux experience required
- Experience with Fiserve Spectrum (Summit) and Pathways preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting business needs into operational products and services
- Ensure a timely and thorough review of application requests for first mortgage, indirect, consumer, HELOC and commercial loans, consistent with Direct’s credit guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Minimum of five years underwriting experience
- Experience in commercial lending preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical and decision making skills. Registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) will be required.
MEMBER SERVICES ASSOCIATE
- Answer inquiries from potential members interested in Direct’s products and services and current members who have questions regarding their accounts
- Resolve member problems regarding their checking, savings, ATM/debit cards and Visa accounts
- Process loan applications accurately and efficiently
- Review members’ existing account relations and cross-sell needed products and services that provide long term solutions for members, while delivering remarkable service
- Minimum of two years customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.