Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct received awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Innovative Staff Development. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Member Services Purpose? To have every interaction contribute to stronger relationships, instilled trust, financial empowerment, and solved problems.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire a:
- Fearless leader – someone who can handle tough questions and situations with a smile
- Team player – a hands on leader who is willing to step up and do any of the tasks that the branch needs from teller duties up
- Chameleon – dazzle us with your ability to shift gears, taking on new responsibilities and old as the teams needs appear
- Organizing genius – create and manage staff schedules and improve workflow to make member’s experience even better than it is
- Meticulous eye for detail – conduct audits, open high-level accounts and make sure the job is done right the first time
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with additional financial incentives. We’ll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Minimum of three years of banking experience
- Supervisory experience desired
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.