Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Collections Purpose? To have every interaction contribute to stronger relationships, instilled trust, financial empowerment, and solved problems.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire:
- A proven leader – someone with success in both managing people and processes
- A stickler for detail – ensure compliance with all applicable first party collection laws and guidelines, and preparation of 1099-Cs
- A fair and shrewd negotiator – to successfully navigate the foreclosure process
- A protector of confidential information - to guard member information as if it was their own
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with no work on the weekend and additional financial incentives. We’ll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/finance or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of consumer loan and/or mortgage collection experience
- Experience managing people and processes
- Knowledge of BSA, FACT Act, Patriot Act, Fair Debt Reporting Act, state and CFPB first party collection laws, bankruptcy, foreclosure, delinquent automobile loan, automobile repossession laws, Freddie Mac and FHLB service requirements.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills