Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation / sick / personal
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our HR Purpose? To provide remarkable service, expertise and knowledge to employees at every stage of the employee life cycle.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire someone who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced, goal-driven, detail-oriented environment
- Lives to be a “go-to” person on a wide range of topics
- Knows the ins and outs of HRIS systems – especially payroll
- Is a natural born employment brand champion
- Protects employee information as if it was their own
- Understands the importance of continuous improvement
You’ll have experience in:
- Interview scheduling, phone screening and reference checking
- New hire onboarding
- Coordinating company wide activities & events
- General administrative support
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with additional financial incentives. We’ll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- A minimum of three years’ experience in HR and recruiting
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the sensitivity and confidentiality of employee information
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.