Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct received awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Innovative Staff Development. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Lending Team’s Purpose? Provide remarkable service with each and every interaction between members, external business partners and the community.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire a:
- Jack of all trades – act as systems administrator for all Lending systems from Originations through Collections including integrations with the Core Banking Platform, online and mobile banking
- Advocate – ensure member (internal and external) facing systems are used to their highest and best use from the Members’ perspective through information obtained through surveys, comments, user groups, and-self testing
- Process pro – streamline workflow to reduce friction for our members. Work with our vendors and the team to continuously improve processes
- Seasoned expert – showcase industry knowledge of the Lending workflow and process requirements related to each loan systems to consistently enable best practices
- Educator – provide training to staff and write procedures
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage and additional financial incentives. We’ve been recognized in our industry for innovative employee development and employee engagement programs. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 7 to 10 years experience in Lending practices and systems
- A positive and professional attitude
- Ability and desire to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills: Software Administration, SQL, software development
- Required system knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite, Loan Origination Systems Administration, Loan Servicing Systems, and Collections Systems
- Specific Lending Systems (not required but a plus): Corelation LOS, MeridianLink, Encompass, FICS, Corelation, and Temenos
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.