Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct received awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Innovative Staff Development. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Loan Servicing Team’s Purpose? Provide remarkable service with each and every interaction between members, external business partners and the community.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire:
- Leader of the pack – mentor and guide the department through clear policies and procedures, identifying training and career development needs and assessing workloads
- Compliance champion – assists the Director of Loan Servicing and SVP of Lending in ensuring compliance with State, Federal NCUA, FFIEC Regulations and internal policies
- Secondary Market owner – manage all Secondary Market delivery and reporting, acting as our lead liaison with all Secondary Market outlets.
- A team player – work as part of the company’s Leadership Team and Full Leadership Team to help unify departments to plan and achieve our strategic goals.
- A quick study – subject matter expert in a wide variety of loan products and services, including residential, consumer, and commercial
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage and additional financial incentives. We’ve been recognized in our industry for innovative employee development and employee engagement programs. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of loan servicing experience and leadership
- Experience in servicing consumer and real estate related loan servicing
- Experience in servicing Indirect auto loans & being a liaison with dealerships
- Experience in credit card processing
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task in a fast moving and growing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.