Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct recieved awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Inovative Staff Developement. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Please click here to apply.
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Member Services Purpose? To have every interaction contribute to stronger relationships, instilled trust, financial empowerment, and solved problems.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire:
- Strong communicators to learn about our members
- Tech whizzes to navigate our systems
- Natural born champions of knowledge to inform our members of the products and services we offer
- Protectors of confidential information to guard member information as if it was their own
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with additional financial incentives. We’ll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
Previous customer service experience is preferred, however if you have the drive and interpersonal skills to make every transaction an easy and pleasant experience for our members, we will train you on the rest.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We offer a 401(k) plan with a match and a pension plan, as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.