Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct received awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Innovative Staff Development. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Member Services Purpose? To have every interaction contribute to stronger relationships, instilled trust, financial empowerment, and solved problems.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire a:
- Strong leader – provide coaching, call monitoring and training to the department
- Cool-headed problem solver – take on escalated calls and ensure they’re resolved
- Champion of knowledge – become a subject matter expert on our products and the processes around them
- Process improver – work with the team to identify and solve complex problems in the department
- Keen observer – provide performance reviews for the team
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with additional financial incentives. We’ll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Minimum three years’ experience in customer service in a banking environment
- Minimum one year supervisory experience
- Experience opening and closing accounts (Checking, CD’s, IRA’s, Money Market’s, Trusts, etc.)
- Experience taking loan applications
- Basic online banking support
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role is in an inbound call center with a daytime schedule. You’ll be required to work two to three Saturdays a month till 1pm.
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
Please apply hereWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.