Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct recieved awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Inovative Staff Developement. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Please click here to apply.
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Collections Purpose? To have every interaction contribute to stronger relationships, instilled trust, financial empowerment, and solved problems.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire:
- A strong communicator – someone who can talk with members by phone, writing and in person to negotiate payments
- A stickler for detail – prepare accounts for legal actions
- A juggler – Someone who can handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Sharp eyes – to monitor delinquent insurance processes
- Cool as a cucumber – Someone who is ready to tackle things as they come calmly and resiliently
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with additional financial incentives. We’ll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- High school diploma required
- Minimum three years' consumer collections experience
- Familiarity with Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) and Massachusetts General Laws (MGL)
- Knowledge of Freddie Mac servicing requirements
- Knowledge of bankruptcy and foreclosure laws
- Knowledge of credit reporting processes
- Knowledge of consumer vehicle collection process
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.