Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct received awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Innovative Staff Development. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Deposit Servicing Team’s Purpose? Provide remarkable service with each and every interaction between members, external business partners and the community.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire:
- An IRA expert – up to date on the rules and regulations, maintain our files process RMDs
- ACH hero – using strong experience help the team work through various ACH processes
- An ambassador – able to seamlessly communicate with external customers and team members from various departments to find solutions
- Leadership material – a team member who is willing to mentor and help the more junior members of the team
- Researcher & a do-er – someone who is willing to dive into all aspects of the role, find issues, figure out where they came from and fix them
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage and additional financial incentives. We’ve been recognized in our industry for innovative employee development and employee engagement programs. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in deposit servicing
- Ability and desire to multitask, learn fast and move quick in a very fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.