Join the direct team!
Direct Federal is a fast growing, progressive credit union in Needham, MA located in the N2 Innovation District of Route 128. Recently voted one of the 200 healthiest credit unions in the country we pride ourselves on offering great rates, remarkable service, and easy access. Direct recieved awards in 2019 from the Credit Union National Association for both Employee Engagement and Inovative Staff Developement. Obviously we're not the only ones who think we've got something special here. We offer an impressive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick, personal time, flexible scheduling, 401k with company match, and pension plan. Join the team at Direct Federal for an opportunity to enhance your career in a dynamic and fun work environment where you will feel valued. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & dental insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Shuttle service from the Green Line
- Student loan pay down program
- Vacation / sick / personal
Please click here to apply.
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Accounting Purpose? To assure that in all interactions, from members to internal customers to vendors, Direct continues to be a trusted partner in all experiences.
To achieve our purpose, we want to hire:
- Completionist - manage our month end closing process from start to finish and make adjustment recommendations you see fit
- A stickler for detail – Ensure that our suspense accounts, other key assets and liability accounts are reconciled, and that errors and variances are resolved
- A mentor –offer guidance and insight to other members of the team from your impressive experience
- Excavator – take ownership of your work, be willing to dig in deep and find the route of the problem if one should surface
- Confident teammate – Participate in our annual audit, NCUA examination and our internal audits
- A time management master – Schedule, review and reconcile various journals, accounts and reports
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage and additional financial incentives. We’ve been recognized in our industry for innovative employee development and employee engagement programs. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years in banking or a credit union environment
- Experience managing people and processes
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Effective communication skills
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.