Direct Federal Credit Union Announces Key Promotions and Additions to Senior Leadership Team 01/09/2020
Direct Federal Credit Union (www.direct.com) of Needham, MA, recently announced the promotion of five employees, including additions to the Credit Union’s Senior Leadership Team. All five employees were part of Direct’s Career Development Program that launched in 2018 and have completed the current stage of their individualized program. Promotions are as follows:
- Jim Webber has been promoted to Assistant Vice President, Information Technology. Jim has been with Direct for 24 years and is a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM). In his new role Jim will be responsible for all internal IT operations including but not limited to Direct’s Core System. Jim has joined Direct’s Senior Leadership Team.
- Kristen Johnson has been promoted to Assistant Vice President, Sales and Marketing. Kristen will be responsible for oversight of all marketing and advertising, public relations, lead acquisition, inside sales, and community relations. She has been with Direct for four years and has led large scale branding and product campaigns. Kristen has joined Direct’s Senior Leadership Team.
- Letty Storm has been promoted to Director, Deposit Servicing. Letty has been with Direct for 15 years and was most recently the Manager of Deposit Servicing. She has been an integral part of the credit union’s Lean methodology adoption. In her new role, Letty will be an essential part of the credit union’s upcoming Core Conversion project.
- Erin Proulx has been promoted to Director, Training and Development. Erin has been with Direct for four years and in that time has implemented a Learning Management System, created an award-winning in-house university, launched a mentorship program, and been involved with culture and lean efforts throughout the credit union.
- Kassandra Martin, was promoted to the position of Brand and Digital Strategy Manager. In this new role, Kassandra will set the strategic direction and lead execution of all digital marketing efforts at Direct. She will introduce key partnerships in 2020 that will allow Direct to connect with their members and prospective members in a more targeted and engaged way. Kassandra has been with Direct for two years.